At Synergy Worldwide Logistics we recognise that we have a social responsibility to help those less fortunate than ourselves. For this reason, the company and our staff regularly support these institutions:
Project Feed the Children
I-CARE Street Kids
Hillcrest AIDS Centre Trust
Malvern Children’s Home
Synergy Worldwide Logistics is committed to promoting good environmental governance and sustainability in the conduct of our activities. To accomplish this we have implemented policies, procedures, and training.
HOW WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Synergy minimises waste by encouraging electronic communication.
- We actively promote recycling of paper and printer cartridges. Our motto is to “reduce and reuse”.
- Synergy strives to meet or exceed all the environmental legislation.
- We minimise the need for electrical lighting and use energy-efficient bulbs.
- Synergy undertakes regular evaluations of our sustainability initiatives.
- We purchase recycled paper and / or products where we can.
- Synergy recycles all paper wastage produced by our branches.